new LEATHERFACE album streamin here... (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter trev
  • Start date
  • Replies 16
  • Views 2K
  • Watchers 0
aahh I never knew Dickie Hammond was in Leatherface.
Just got this now from PunkTorrents...
1st track God is Dead playing as we speak.....very soft and melodic, if the rest of the album is like this I want my money bac...er I want my bandwidtch back!

The vocals are very low on this recording and that's surprising when you consider that the famous gravel vocals are their strong point for what they're known for.

It's a shite album, I'll just remember them in future from the Cherry Knowles album.
Removed from Hard drive.

It's not great is it. I'll have to give it another listen but.....
Also Janer, how can you think Cherry knowle is the best Leatherface album...madness, madness I tell you. Mush or nothin.

Only gave it the one listen...

Yep "Mush" for me too.

mmmm I will try Mush again, I think the problem is that when I bring down a dozen or so cds down into my car I tend to leave them in it for 6 months, I'm too lazy to swap etc....Cherry K was there for the said 6 months, Since 2 of u have commented on ur opinions I shall railroad Mush onto my PC playlist and not my Car playlist!

This is a great album imho, it is typical LF and ticks all the boxes of what one would expect from Frankie and crew. And Janer you should give this another listen, it took me about 3 listens at least to get into it and I'm a LF nut...

I always believe 5 listens minimum to take proper stock of an album.

http://www.punknews.org/bands/leatherface

Supposed to have come out Feb 22nd...anyone see if for sale anywhere?
No Idea have the Cd out march 23rd and vinyl is expected late march, or is someone else releasing it this side of the pond?

EDIT: Yeah i see it now, someone else is doing it elsewhere. The No Idea vinyl:

Twelve songs spread over four sides, cut at maximum volume and fidelity in glorious 45 RPM on RED VINYL!! Full-color pocket sleeve, jacket, and labels. Screenprinted accents on jacket. Bonus tour poster and sticker. This pressing is LIMITED to 500 copies!! Different artwork than the overseas release! (The version in stores will be a single-LP cut at 33 RPM.)

personally I'm loving this new album, especially the first half, only listened to it maybe 4 or 5 times so far but I think its a cracker, 'god is dead' is a cracker of a song to start the album off with, it really is, reminds me of 'little white god' era stuff

three listens in and theres some crackers on this one!

think Big Ugly Fish releaseing the cd in the UK???

someone bring em over again!!!

its a slower album alright and nowhere near as good of mush but not bad either. good to see dickie hammond back with them after all this time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back