New celtic druids show looks good (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter GO
  • Start date
  • Replies 24
  • Views 572
  • Watchers 1

Lili Marlene

FURIOUS
Supporter
Contributor
Solutions
A massively successful fantasy series based on Celtic nonsense and set in Ireland with a cast including Cú Chulainn and The Morrigan and all that is a code that is yet to be cracked but it will happen some day.

ann post

Solutions
I really do think it could happen, but there'll be a lot of Merlin's before we get a Game of Thrones.

I watched some semi historical documentary about the Merlin myth and how Gandalf was some kinda combined telling of loads of the Merlin myths which were kinda come and go things with pretty different characteristics. I was half paying attention - i should find it though I feel like there's a bit you'd enjoy.

Lili Marlene

FURIOUS
Supporter
Contributor
Solutions
I watched some semi historical documentary about the Merlin myth and how Gandalf was some kinda combined telling of loads of the Merlin myths which were kinda come and go things with pretty different characteristics. I was half paying attention - i should find it though I feel like there's a bit you'd enjoy.
Good old Gandalf.

Well, bless my beard!’ That’s Gandalf in Chapter 2 of Volume I. ‘Go in peace! I will not say: do not weep; for not all tears are an evil.’ That’s how he’s talking by the end.

ann post

Solutions

therealjohnny

Supporter
Solutions
typical of Irish twitter to get so enraged about something that doesn't fucking matter

let him make his shite movie. Blocked Irish twitter can exercise their freedom to not watch it.
They're not really enraged though. Everyone is just having a great laugh at the guy's expense

But you are right- it doesn't matter, none of it matters

prefuse

Upcoming episodes :
Battle at the Guinness Storehouse.
Conquest of the blarney stone.
Slaughter at the cliffs of Moher

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Activity

Loading…

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads