New Animal Collective album in August (1 Viewer)

rettucs

Supporter
Solutions
Post of the week winner: 22nd March, 2013
Could have posted this in the '2018 Albums' thread but there's so much love for AC on here that I think it warrants it's own thread.

August 17th is the date and it's audiovisual, meaning twice as much Animal Collective goodness for all.

I know @Cornu Ammonis and @washingcattle (wherever the fuck he is) will have strong feelings on this one.

Just had my first listen to Animal Collective there now. It sounds as if no thought or effort went in to it at all but it's far from the horror show I was expecting. It seems to be far too long but maybe you can get it into it with a bit of effort. Better than that Weezer album anyway.

I think i saw them live and they had loads of beats and i enjoyed it.

I managed maybe 20 mins of this and suspect its the animal collective fans trip into the dark side of the band. maybe if i was on board for years i'd think it amazing. It sorta sounds like a guy whos really distraught about having to make music.

Put this on and was thinking, christ this is a long song. Just realised I'm on track 6. Yer man is trying to sound a bit like Roger Waters and isn't doing a great job.

It's grand though. A bit non-descript and I wouldn't be coming back to it. But I wouldn't be getting all @washingcattle about it

NCH gig is off

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

It's a shame to see a band, especially a well established one with a good sized audience (who, lets be honest at this point trend older and might have more disposable income then The Kids, and don't go to all that many gigs compared to when younger) are saying that they've done the sums and they don't add up for them.

NCH gig is off

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

It's a shame to see a band, especially a well established one with a good sized audience (who, lets be honest at this point trend older and might have more disposable income then The Kids, and don't go to all that many gigs compared to when younger) are saying that they've done the sums and they don't add up for them.

Defo

20% whack off all Euro and Sterling income is a big difference, I suppose

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back