Never mind the Buzzcocks - Ruined (1 Viewer)

Living in Camden was even worse, I used to get totally confused as to whether familiar cause they were famous, or drank in my local, or both.

A mate started college in Oxford a while back, bought a bike, and pedaled in every morning. Everyone was new, and Oxford is pretty small, so you would see them about the place, and she would give them a bit of a wave.
Most mornings she cycled passed this this lad she knew on the way back from the newsagents with the paper, little wave, on about her business.
It took her about a month to realise it was Thom Yorke, and she only copped because she didn't see him in the lecture.

I think Willem Dafoe is deadly, but when I saw him on sixth avenue, I thought he was some crazy dude staring at me, and looked away and tried to get out of his path, because he looked at me with some of the most deranged eyes I have seen.
I had walked about a block, scared to look over my shoulder, hoping to fuck that mental staring guy wouldn't follow me, before I realised who it was.

can anyone else ever figure out the scoring?i sure as bollox can't..and the other night one team didnt even get to do the identity parade..all very confusing:)

I reckon they just make up the scoring! I like the intros round but I hate the way they pretend like they haven't spent two hours practising the intros before filming! We're not that stupid, like! Also according to an article in the Guardian, they see things like the pixellated pictures (in ep 1 of this series) in advance without the pixellation. The whole thing's a bit of a farce. Fun, though. I really enjoyed the last two episodes.

This chicks working for Heat magazine

Think of the polar opposite of Heat Magazine, that's where I actually do work.

I'm scared and fascinated by Willem Dafoe in equal measures. Just watched him on Fishing With John the other day, the man is terrifying... and strangely attractive... I guess I just can't separate him from his Bobby Peru character in Wild at Heart.

Has there already been a Fishing With John thread?

Is it bad that I'd quite like to work for Heat? It'd be fun in a 'turn your brain off' kind of way. I do a sideline in writing fake tabloid stories for friends (I did one for people on the Boosh forum about Noel getting with Kimberley Stewart so he could bed her dad. What fun!) and it's hilarious getting to write 'A source close to the star said...' etc.

Think of the polar opposite of Heat Magazine, that's where I actually do work.

You're not "Dear Grace" the agony aunty in the free catholic newsletter you get in the Maynooth Tesco, are you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back