Tickets For Sale Neutral Milk Hotel in Vicar Street - standing ticket for sale (1 Viewer)

CinnamonBoy

Can't go due to a wedding in Cork. Not too happy about it. Not happy at all, in fact.

I think with the service charge the ticket was close to €30.

Can you change how you want your tickets? I have two at the door for this but if I wanted them to send me the tickets, would ticketmaster? Anyone know? I may have two to get rid of.

Can you change how you want your tickets? I have two at the door for this but if I wanted them to send me the tickets, would ticketmaster? Anyone know? I may have two to get rid of.

Not from what I could garner from the FAQ. Mine was a box office collection which is obviously a little more hassle to sell. Ring Ticketmaster. (I feel icky just typing that)

What you could do is put them on adverts.ie but i actually might have use for one of them. My mate is looking for one but has very little money. If you are selling them for face value i can take at least one off you? Cheers :)

illusive men they are. They are like a modern day Pied Piper. No one you tell has heard of them but they are completely sold out and chances of getting a ticket are slim

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back