Neutral Milk Hotel - In the Aeroplane Over the Sea (1998) (1 Viewer)

therealjohnny

Supporter
Threads
I wonder will we get a week's worth of conversation about this record? A lot of people haven't contributed yet so let's see.

travispickle

Supporter
Threads
I wonder will we get a weeks worth of conversation about this record? A lot of people haven't contributed yet so let's see.
My first thoughts are I wish that Aeroplane Over The Sea would fucking crash killing everyone on board, but mainly that whiney bastard and his entire band.
But I've only had one listen in fairness.

therealjohnny

Supporter
Threads
It'll be interesting to see how this goes. Is this album divisive or does it just not merit the kind of discussion the others got? The others are all massively well known by people of all musical tastes and this..well, not so much. Will it mean that only the big hitters get the kind of three pages and counting discussion?

HMD

Threads
Website
www.rockjihad.com
It'll be interesting to see how this goes. Is this album divisive or does it just not merit the kind of discussion the others got? The others are all massively well known by people of all musical tastes and this..well, not so much. Will it mean that only the big hitters get the kind of three pages and counting discussion?
It's the first day ffs

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create a thumped.com account. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads