Netflix/Lovefilm etc (2 Viewers)

• Thread starter hugh
  • Start date
  • Replies 74
  • Views 12K
  • Watchers 3
I wish netflix had some sort of way to make of films you want to watch. Always finding good ones when the lads are looking for films, then when I go to look later I've either forgotten or can't find them. Itunes has the wishlist thing which is handy.

It does, doesn't it? Mine does on the ps3, a watch it later queue

I assume you're not using anything to access the US Netflix? That has about a million more terrible films you didn't want to watch but sure it's right there.

You can either go the complicated way and change your IP or just install some google/firefox extensions. I use Media Hint and when that sometimes doesn't work I use something called "hola better internet".

No idea if they work with a mac but if you're using a mac you know what you're getting yourself into.

You can either go the complicated way and change your IP or just install some google/firefox extensions. I use Media Hint and when that sometimes doesn't work I use something called "hola better internet".

No idea if they work with a mac but if you're using a mac you know what you're getting yourself into.
I don't use a mac. Will look into this. Cheers.

It's worth swapping around between them since the Irish/UK one has stuff the US one doesn't have as well.

how easy or complicated it is to swap regions all depends on what you use to watch it.

On the PS3 it's just a matter of changing some numbers in the network settings, dead easy

how easy or complicated it is to swap regions all depends on what you use to watch it.

On the PS3 it's just a matter of changing some numbers in the network settings, dead easy
On Chrome and Firefox it's just enable/disable extension and refresh page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back