Netflix/Lovefilm etc (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter hugh
  • Start date
  • Replies 74
  • Views 12K
  • Watchers 3
the best thing about having people voluntarily change their DNS servers to ones you control is it means you don't need to hack their router to redirect their browsing traffic to a server you control. makes harvesting passwords / bank / credit card details so much easier.

the best thing about having people voluntarily change their DNS servers to ones you control is it means you don't need to hack their router to redirect their browsing traffic to a server you control. makes harvesting passwords / bank / credit card details so much easier.

Gah!

Nothing is ever fucking easy, is it?

deadly, incredibly simple way to get access to the US netflix library, and it's soooo much better

http://unblock-us.com/how-to-set-up/

I've been using this for the last week and its pretty great. I haven't changed the DNS on the router though as it's a tiny bit risky to do that. I just change back over to the Eircom ones on the laptop anytime I'm doing anything password related. The US library is unreal so far and access to Hulu and the iPlayer is the icing on top.

I've been using this for the last week and its pretty great. I haven't changed the DNS on the router though as it's a tiny bit risky to do that. I just change back over to the Eircom ones on the laptop anytime I'm doing anything password related. The US library is unreal so far and access to Hulu and the iPlayer is the icing on top.

It is cool but I got an email about having to start paying for it soon. I thought it was a but risky all right in that way as well. So, when I want to watch something I boot up the laptop, change the dns settings, and then change them back when finished.

That's safe enough right?

Latest netflix annoyance. Park dude Korean guy trilogy. Great! Never seen the first one - sympathy for mr vengeance. No subtitles!

Basically, as those comparisons from What Netflix Does illustrate, they’ve been cropping off the sides of 2.39:1 images to fit them into a standard 16:9 widescreen image. It is, at its essence, the same thing as “pan and scanning,” but they’re not telling you that they’re doing it — and most viewers, without the obvious visual cue of black bars on the side of their TV, have no idea.

http://flavorwire.com/404511/why-is-netflix-secretly-cropping-movies

I wish netflix had some sort of way to make of films you want to watch. Always finding good ones when the lads are looking for films, then when I go to look later I've either forgotten or can't find them. Itunes has the wishlist thing which is handy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back