NES Classic Mini (1 Viewer)

If i get the game loading deal worked out i'll be giving it the thumbs up/recommend but i wont get to that for a few days.

Nevermind.

Sorted for snes, n64, nes, megadrive, atari 2600 (pointless testing).
Overall setup about 3 hours
about 30 mins of which actually involved reading and doing and it was in no way tricky.
anyone wanna call over to play snow bros?

Nevermind.

Sorted for snes, n64, nes, megadrive, atari 2600 (pointless testing).
Overall setup about 3 hours
about 30 mins of which actually involved reading and doing and it was in no way tricky.
anyone wanna call over to play snow bros?
PlayStation 1 legit too

Media player working for online and YouTube.

thanks to this thread and a strong cup of coffee i have just dropped about a hundred quid on one of these and all the gear. sakes @ann post.

I spent a few hours playing this on DOSbox on a raspberry pi recently

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

a good time was had by all although I was a hell of a lot better at it when I was 9.

Couldn't get RetroPie to install on top of any of the OS that came with my SD card, then had other stuff to do. bah. Back into it tonight. But it's looking pretty swish.

I was trying to install it on top of Raspbian Lite, but it wasn't happening on the final step. Still got to feel like a mad hacker. Raspbian - RetroPie Docs

Will put RetroPie on a blank SD card tonight and work from it. Just didn't have time yesterday.

I more or less did the same, as in it didn't work and then I just made an SD and it worked.
worth throwing on Kodi for media playing/streaming youtube and whatnot:

How to install Kodi on RetroPie - The Pi

Man did I really do sfa with this once it was set up. Have Kodi on retropie though, so hoping to use it for stranger things 2. It only had the first 2 episodes of Twin Peaks from what I could find.

I think Covenant is the name of the add-on I am using for streaming. Ring any bells with anyone? Is it any use?

For streaming these days I'm just using TerrariumTV, it's decent, alright selection on it. Wouldn't really be looking for anything too obscure so does me.

Picked up a mini classic Snes on Monday. There's loads of them available at the moment. Have to say it's pretty deadly. I'm surprised at how well a lot of the games have aged.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back