NES Classic Mini (1 Viewer)

ann post

Threads
Ninetendo always make their devices magnificently hackable.

appartently the root password on a factory WII
for hacking was password. after a surge of concerns they changed it to PASSWORD. I'd expect rom loading and peripherals things will come soon enough.

therealjohnny

Supporter
Threads
This thread has caught my eye all day, and it takes a second each time to remember it's not about cars

ann post

Threads
ordered a raspberry pi based kit.

more as it happens.

theoretically it can run about 30 consoles, a media streamer and potentially control a relay for the lights in the room. Watch me gain 10kg in 3 months while mastering sonic 2.

IFF

Supporter
Threads

more as it happens.

theoretically it can run about 30 consoles, a media streamer and potentially control a relay for the lights in the room. Watch me gain 10kg in 3 months while mastering sonic 2.
I think a brother of mine got an arcade pi. The website he bought it from had installed for him on it about 800 games being about 3 or 4 games systems packages

ann post

Threads

more as it happens.

Well so far I managed to put a hybrid of my old and new address (donegal / galway) on the delivery thing so lets hope the post office staff are feeling inquisitive and like a good logic puzzle.

ann post

Threads
Well so far I managed to put a hybrid of my old and new address (donegal / galway) on the delivery thing so lets hope the post office staff are feeling inquisitive and like a good logic puzzle.
this arrived

it is very small.

the whole computer is the dimensions of a credit card and the height of basically as small as two stacked usb sockets.

*might* do the whole os installation ritual this evening.

ann post

Threads
this arrived

it is very small.

the whole computer is the dimensions of a credit card and the height of basically as small as two stacked usb sockets.

*might* do the whole os installation ritual this evening.
Out of the box, connected and theoretically setting up it's own os now. I've ticked 4 boxes and gave it the wifi

ann post

Threads
Out of the box, connected and theoretically setting up it's own os now. I've ticked 4 boxes and gave it the wifi
It's booting fine with 4 os's to choose from on boot. Took about 3~4 hours to do this (I did nothing).

Snes, gameboy advance confirmed. Need to read about loading games to the sd rather than secondary storage though, otherwise legit no brainer.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create a thumped.com account. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Donate!

Total amount
€8.00
Goal
€100.00

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads