NEIL YOUNG ARCHIVES (1 Viewer)

Woooahhhh the motherlode!

Neil Young Archives

this SHOULD be blowing my mind right now but the interface is pretty clunky. ye olde worlde archive on the internet- feels like a RPG geo-cities site from 1996 (with marginally better graphics). And haven't successfully been able to switch between master/320 resolution which is a great idea.

Still- all in all- Bravo Neil!!

Yeah the design is a bit silly alright but it's a cool thing for fans. Even for ex-fans like me. Depending on how much it eventually costs, I guess. I was rummaging through last night waiting for the live broadcast from a town in north Ontario to start and reacquainted myself with Scattered (Let's Think About Livin') from Broken Arrow and I'm The Ocean from Mirrorball. I might try Slip Away today and that'll probably be it then for me.

There’s a new interview in Rolling Stone that says that the current archives website is only offering about 25 % of the content that the paid version will (and the subscription cost will be about a fifth of the price of other streaming services). Also there will be a CD box set of Archives Vol 2 soon.

And in other news, Daryl Hannah made a sci-fi western with Neil and his band for Netflix, soundtrack out soon. Also, new live album from the Tonight’s the Night tour.

I cant keep up. I'm pretty sure I don't want to read a sci-fi novel written by Neil Young though.

There’s a new interview in Rolling Stone that says that the current archives website is only offering about 25 % of the content that the paid version will (and the subscription cost will be about a fifth of the price of other streaming services). Also there will be a CD box set of Archives Vol 2 soon.

And in other news, Daryl Hannah made a sci-fi western with Neil and his band for Netflix, soundtrack out soon. Also, new live album from the Tonight’s the Night tour.
Yeah I'm pretty sure I'll give the sci-fi novel a miss, and the Netflix film; I'd be interested in the Tonight's the Night live recording though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back