Needle phobia (1 Viewer)

needles themselves i ain't afraid of, but is it really true that even if a tiny bubble of air gets into your system you end up dying? that does scare the bejesus outta me.

well i don't like needles either

i find squeezing the nurses hand off helps..also, dont look at it..i had to go for loads of bloodtests last year and i would spend a half an hour in the waiting room in the horrors at the thought of the injection..
the thing is, the nurses usually know how to apply pressure to the area so you don't really feel it, kinda like when you get tattooed

spider_wideweb__470x356,0.jpg

dont like em much myself.
Victorian Funnel Web.

Its deadly when you come out of a 4 hour op, and they have been running all sorts of needles into all sorts of veins for ages, and they are nice and collapsed, and then you get out, and the next day they are doing loads of blood tests, and collapse another vein, and in the mean time you are strung out to fuck on pain meds and the residual anesthetic shit in your body.
And you are trying to find a subway.
And you are shaking, but, its the summer, and you are sweating in your T shirt.
That's giving everyone a nice view of your newly bolloxed arms.
And you are an anorexic fuck anyway.

Its rare enough that you get the entire subway car bench to yourself. And most of the people clearing off up the other end of the carriage.

Deadly so it is.

until you've had an injection in the roof of your mouth you know nothing... and as for having that go wrong... I couldn't eat for 5 days and swallowed so much blood that I was vomiting for days - (SORRY EVERYONE!)

I had an injection in the roof of my mouth today, it wasn't that sore but it was highly unpleasant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back