Name all 42 Premier League Teams (1 Viewer)

i got 34, best 8 minutes of my day on thumped so far though, at least until i have my daily 'i have the horn for' wank.

How did you (you) approach the challenge?
Geographically? I did this. Stoke can be a stumbling block here, as it doesn't fit into any of the major regions. It's not in the midlands, it's not in the north west, it's not in Yorkshire - it's somewhere in-between. Caught me out.

Teams now in the PL first? The conservative approach.

Random scattershot tactics? The idiot's approach

Alphabetically? Eyebrow-raising quirky approach.

Other?

Geographically? I did this. Stoke can be a stumbling block here, as it doesn't fit into any of the major regions. It's not in the midlands, it's not in the north west, it's not in Yorkshire - it's somewhere in-between. Caught me out.

Other?

I started with the lower divisions - for example division 2 as I knew a team there straight away that might cause problems and of course the team no longer in existence!

I then worked my way up. I think i missed 2 in Division 1 and one from the Championship.

Other?

all of these were tried along with trying to picture teams who were in old sticker albums from primary school. matching teams up with their derby rivals works well I found also.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back