myspace losers (1 Viewer)

Any of you experienced the whole Lebanese , Pakistani and American older guys sending you there emails..... I get bout 2 a day.

i had the king of zimbabwe emailing me telling me i just inherited 56 billion us dollars from some chap who died and never left a will.
now i just found out that this was a fake so you'll excuse me if im not all that bothered about a few chaps emailing you looking for a visa.

i had the king of zimbabwe emailing me telling me i just inherited 56 billion us dollars from some chap who died and never left a will.
now i just found out that this was a fake so you'll excuse me if im not all that bothered about a few chaps emailing you looking for a visa.
but you took the money righT?

1034435431_l.jpg

Is he from that band
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
?
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5neAg6-vB0[/media]

Any of you experienced the whole Lebanese , Pakistani and American older guys sending you there emails..... I get bout 2 a day.

no, but i'm getting cuntloads of fucking "female" accounts which say "hey i know myspace doesnt allow naked pictures but go here...". they have different names but exactly the same profiles (down the to main profile picure!) anyone any idea if there is anyway to stop these trying to add you? those fucking endless rock and roll wanker bands (from places like cincinatti mostly it seems) are bad enough.

no, but i'm getting cuntloads of fucking "female" accounts which say "hey i know myspace doesnt allow naked pictures but go here...". they have different names but exactly the same profiles (down the to main profile picure!) anyone any idea if there is anyway to stop these trying to add you?

keep on denying them, they'll eventually leave you alone.

no, but i'm getting cuntloads of fucking "female" accounts which say "hey i know myspace doesnt allow naked pictures but go here...". they have different names but exactly the same profiles (down the to main profile picure!) anyone any idea if there is anyway to stop these trying to add you? those fucking endless rock and roll wanker bands (from places like cincinatti mostly it seems) are bad enough.

Thats the only type of friend requests I get anymore...whores and shitty bands.:mad:

Got this yesterday haha

clear.gif

http://www.myspace.com/130940941
Date: Nov 20 2006 18:35 Flag spam/abuse [ ? ] Subject: No Subject Body: Hey!!
I’m Philipe, just visiting here from Brazil for the next few months. I’m staying in Dublin but will travel all around the country….I really enjoyed looking at your page. Let's get to know each other better and maybe you can show me around ;-)
I'm 26 years old. 1.82, 76kg. My hair is light brown, green eyes and I work out 5-6 times a week so I’m very fit and I am into all types of guys.
I don’t have pictures on this site because for some reason its not letting me upload but at home I use www.manhunt.net a lot. You can find hot pictures of me there under the profile BrazilianTourist
You might have to sign up, but the site is free if you are an european user…
Hopefully, I'll hear from you soon!

Got this yesterday haha

clear.gif

I’m Philipe, just visiting here from Brazil for the next few months. I’m staying in Dublin but will travel all around the country….I really enjoyed looking at your page. Let's get to know each other better and maybe you can show me around ;-)
I'm 26 years old. 1.82, 76kg. My hair is light brown, green eyes and I work out 5-6 times a week so I’m very fit and I am into all types of guys.
I don’t have pictures on this site because for some reason its not letting me upload but at home I use www.manhunt.net a lot. You can find hot pictures of me there under the profile BrazilianTourist

reel that fish in!

Got this yesterday haha

clear.gif

whoop-ish!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back