myspace losers (1 Viewer)

mr pharmacist!!!!1

Threads

rotten tropics

Threads
that fuck with the hoodie and cunting sunglasses was standing on dame st the other day, walking past him going into work. he was swinging this metal chain around. thing almost whacked me in the face so i pushed him outta the way and called him a twat.
true story.
his names eoin i think.....hangs out with a friend of mines younger siblings.i dont know him,i've never talked to him,but i fucking hate him.this incident has only reinforced that,theres a bunch of em that hang out at starbucks drinking moccha latte frapuccinos or some shit all day.clearly need to beaten on a daily basis till they cop the fuck on

avernus

Threads
that fuck with the hoodie and cunting sunglasses was standing on dame st the other day, walking past him going into work. he was swinging this metal chain around. thing almost whacked me in the face so i pushed him outta the way and called him a twat.
true story.
next time you better knife him. we can't have assholes like that walking free on our streets, can we?

mr pharmacist!!!!1

Threads
Anyone want to show them this thread?
i just did. they all apologised and we've come to an agreement.
by the way that darndale chap is a fake.
hes got the fucking warlords of pez in his top 8.
jeeeesus.

"me bebo got dleted 4 tyrna sell a few yokes. fucking basturds"

Ciansy

Threads
his names eoin i think.....hangs out with a friend of mines younger siblings.i dont know him,i've never talked to him,but i fucking hate him.this incident has only reinforced that,theres a bunch of em that hang out at starbucks drinking moccha latte frapuccinos or some shit all day.clearly need to beaten on a daily basis till they cop the fuck on
I think a lot of people like that need some awful trauma in their lives so that they don't appear quite so fucking uninteresting. Beating the shit o'them on a daily basis should suffice.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create a thumped.com account. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

We're listening to...

• The Earth Is Not A Cold Dead Place
    Memorial
    Explosions In The Sky
    The Earth Is Not A Cold Dead Place

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads