My soundcloud is.. (1 Viewer)

excellent. sign me up. also, this:

This idea of being able to extract meaningful experience from an inauthentic situation makes me think of people I know who have been very much influenced by The Clash, for example. While I find The Clash totally bogus, I really rate the soul and the work of people who swear by their inspiration. It's similar with The Beatles and The Doors and others such as like.

My point is that whatever use or inspiration people might get out of particular things is a matter of fact and not up for debate, this is partly why 'taste' is such a useless idea and why arguing over taste is a caucus race for morons

tasty.

...here... http://soundcloud.com/diarmuid-macdiarmada
and I just put up a bunch of things. Feel free to drop by, take tea, pour scorn, admire, perspire, drown in desire ... like whatever

Very good stuff. Reminds me of the Advisory Circle a bit in that spooky electronica kind of way. Or So Tough era Saint Etienne. It probably betrays my ignorance, but why do you have stuff from Tychonaut and others artistes on your page..?

I'm not sure if you had in mind for everyone to post their soundcloud pages, but how and ever, this is my soundcloud stuff:

[scpl]http://soundcloud.com/thehuguenotcemetery/sets/the-huguenot-cemetery-all/[/scpl]

It's very loose and lo-fi and sounds pretty much like the same tune the whole way through.

It probably betrays my ignorance, but why do you have stuff from Tychonaut and others artistes on your page..?

Other artistes songs are recordings I've produced and / or arranged and are otherwise unavailable. I'm confused about where the info that you put in while uploading the tunes to soundcloud ends up - I never seem to see it...

Thanks for the kind words and for sharing yr stuff, there's a nice His Name Is Alive vibe off some of the tracks.

I find soundcloud next to impossible to use for regular use as I've no clue how to build a collection of 'saved' songs. Their iOS app is annoying to use even if it's just playing songs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back