My nipper was puking all weekend... (1 Viewer)

...and now i am too. boo hoo.

Great isn't it? I've just had chicken pox!

(Though to be fair it seems to have been me that picked it up somewhere. Not the nipper)

my niece (nearly 2) was puking all night last monday, and went into convulsions - rigid, foaming at the mouth. turns out it's known in sprogs for this to happen if their temperature spikes too quickly. my brother didn't know this though, and it scared the living shit out of him.

my niece (nearly 2) was puking all night last monday, and went into convulsions - rigid, foaming at the mouth. turns out it's known in sprogs for this to happen if their temperature spikes too quickly. my brother didn't know this though, and it scared the living shit out of him.

Holy shit! I would have had a nervo there and then.

Happens to a friend of mine's son. They're real careful with him now, the calpol gets administered fast there's any sign of a temperature

a 'norovirus' just made the rounds around here....my nephew, sister, brother in law, girlfriend, friends, friends' kids....all puking sick...i never got it tho, no sir, i'm too smart for a virus. basically i became a recluse for a week and a half, didn't even go anywhere near the g/f. puking, shitting and a fever? no thanks.

hope everybody's ok over there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back