my new job (1 Viewer)

seanface

Website
www.myspace.com
..is basically like Elaine's in Seinfeld. Except I'll be writing descriptions of shoes

. Peterman: (rubbing his neck) Oh, my neck is one gargantuan monkey fist.

Elaine: Are you okay, Mr. Peterman?

J. Peterman: Yes, yes. Go on, go on, go on.

Elaine: Well, see, it's... businessmen taking siestas. You know, it's the, uh, the Urban Sombrero:)

I write descriptions of makeup all day long. and some other stuff, but mostly makeup. I also get to TRY all the makeup. That's pretty good.

..is basically like Elaine's in Seinfeld. Except I'll be writing descriptions of shoes

. Peterman: (rubbing his neck) Oh, my neck is one gargantuan monkey fist.

Elaine: Are you okay, Mr. Peterman?

J. Peterman: Yes, yes. Go on, go on, go on.

Elaine: Well, see, it's... businessmen taking siestas. You know, it's the, uh, the Urban Sombrero:)

Go on, give us an example

I write descriptions of makeup all day long. and some other stuff, but mostly makeup. I also get to TRY all the makeup. That's pretty good.
I meant to tell you - I'm beauty ed in work now, lmao!
music ed, beauty ed, we're a small paper!
Get lots of goodies in the post though, I love it.
Got a slendertone the other day though :confused:

I work for a magazine called 'Shoe Review - For the man who needs shoes'

Here is something I'm working on:

"The new Clarkes range has everything that a man could want: the full spectrum of colours from black to brown (don't people wear grey shoes any more?); all types of shapes and sizes - both slip-on and laced; and with that wide fitting we all like. While a little tight on cornering, the clarke's XL500 black 'work' shoe comes into its own when walking in a straight line, especially when thinking. If you're called from behind - perhaps because you left something behind you - you can turn easily with a one toe/one heel spin, without feeling the shoe is going to become uneven over time. While take-off speed can be slow, the laces are the right level and are a standard design which will be useful if they get wet and break within the first five years of wear. The big Clarke's selling point of course is the soft heel which allows you to put the shoes on without undoing the laces.

A design classic that will have men wearing shoes for years to come.

- *****"

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back