My child is doing my fucking head in (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter egg_
  • Start date
  • Replies 311
  • Views 28K
  • Watchers 9
ah, I think it's fine to talk about your kids to an extent here. we're a community, sharing life experiences. and it is great for support and to learn from each other.

apart from the title this thread is positive and supportive.

my pal named her baby after her mother which common thing in her family so her mam (also a friend) must have wondered why it took so long as she has a few granddaughters already.

My nephew who is 11 months was quiet until 3 months ago wondering what all these ugly old people were looking at him for. he says lot of things now but I don't understand much of it.
if you act the maggot with him he starts grinning though

speaking of naming kids, an ex-colleague is called Aaron. how fucking lazy is that, his parents obviously bought the great big book of baby names and literally gave up looking on the first line.

Couldn't share the timelapse of monitor footage of baby doing rolls and in downward dog but you can use your imagination....12am..1am...1.45...3...5...

STOP AND SEARCH ain't got nothing on that guy.

reading someone's journal is especially low. my only concern would be kids into sport / gym culture possibly taking doping products but this ain't the way to deal with it.

worst stuff in my teenage bedroom:
a gross mattress, a few pen knives and Smashing Pumpkins, Rollins Band, Buffalo Tom etc tapes

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back