My child is doing my fucking head in (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter egg_
  • Start date
  • Replies 311
  • Views 27K
  • Watchers 9
This thread is making me very nervous about a certain incoming due in, oh less than 3 months...:eek:
Don’t be nervous. It’s all actually deadly and these little people are wonderful. Things can be difficult and your patience will be tested but overall your time spent with them is worth about a million friendships. Once you accept that they are irrational and will be for a couple of decades (because they are not small adults) and that you need to be level-headed because they are not able to be, it is all fairly straightforward from there.

Just spent the evening rowing with my eldest (25 mins to put on shoes!). But then in the car he asked me where my weezer blue album is and when we got home started learning how to play The Sweater Song on the drums.

You'll be grand.

Just spent the evening rowing with my eldest (25 mins to put on shoes!). But then in the car he asked me where my weezer blue album is and when we got home started learning how to play The Sweater Song on the drums.

You'll be grand.
any idea where my blue album is?

You'll be grand.
Ha, I was listening to that on the way in this morning. Seriously nice thing to be able to play music with your son, no?

pair of them are starting to get on different wakey/sleepy schedules. played womb noises at them all night in an effort to get them on track. slightly worked.

in a less, doing my fucking head in, tangent, they got feed at 5.30 this morning as opposed to the regular 4/4,30. while i got no much sleep between 4 and 5 thanks to WOMB NOISES/gentle cooing to make one of them doze, mentally feeding them at 5.30 felt so much better. like it was just morning, not depressing o'clock.

kid one awake from 10am to 11.05pm yesterday. thankfully i missed some of it by being at work. taken for a drive at 8 o'clock, bathed at 10, both temporary solutions to the crying, which only started around 6 in fairness. finally a small puke, two burps and hiccups all in quick succession got her asleep.

6 weeks on thursday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back