My child is doing my fucking head in

Anthony

Supporter
Website
www.groov.ie
Reminds me of the time out headmaster called every boy from 4th - 6th class into the hall to talk about a Jazz Mag that had been brought into the school. Memories....

Cornu Ammonis

Supporter
Contributor
Website
brainwashed.com
This thread is making me very nervous about a certain incoming due in, oh less than 3 months...:eek:
Don’t be nervous. It’s all actually deadly and these little people are wonderful. Things can be difficult and your patience will be tested but overall your time spent with them is worth about a million friendships. Once you accept that they are irrational and will be for a couple of decades (because they are not small adults) and that you need to be level-headed because they are not able to be, it is all fairly straightforward from there.

Anthony

Supporter
Website
www.groov.ie
Just spent the evening rowing with my eldest (25 mins to put on shoes!). But then in the car he asked me where my weezer blue album is and when we got home started learning how to play The Sweater Song on the drums.

You'll be grand.

chris d

Just spent the evening rowing with my eldest (25 mins to put on shoes!). But then in the car he asked me where my weezer blue album is and when we got home started learning how to play The Sweater Song on the drums.

You'll be grand.
any idea where my blue album is?

hermie

Website
Visit site

You'll be grand.
Ha, I was listening to that on the way in this morning. Seriously nice thing to be able to play music with your son, no?

chris d

pair of them are starting to get on different wakey/sleepy schedules. played womb noises at them all night in an effort to get them on track. slightly worked.

in a less, doing my fucking head in, tangent, they got feed at 5.30 this morning as opposed to the regular 4/4,30. while i got no much sleep between 4 and 5 thanks to WOMB NOISES/gentle cooing to make one of them doze, mentally feeding them at 5.30 felt so much better. like it was just morning, not depressing o'clock.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... if we have any.

Upgrade now

Buy me a coffeeBuy me a coffee

Latest posts

Latest threads