My child is doing my fucking head in (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter egg_
  • Start date
  • Replies 311
  • Views 27K
  • Watchers 9
Yesterday I had to sit in the far corner of the room before he would touch his dinner. Could be the start of something :(

All kinds of weirdness headed your way. My current favourite is "My do it!" followed by "Help Mommy" the minute you give up trying to help/guide and walk off to do something else.

Twins are 21 months now. Absolutely amazing characters and bringing more joy than you would think possible.

Saying that, T2 wouldn't nap earlier and is now absolutely wreckin' it and shouting at me. Dragging her to bed time with Sarah and Duck on the TV.

Went upstairs earlier to fold clothes, when I came down both kids were naked and taking turns washing themselves with a basin I'd left down there. Floor was sopping wet. I knew they were being too quiet

Our two will be two in one month.

They will no longer allow themselves to be fed, have to do it themselves. Which works well for yogurt.

Hi @jonah

Anyway, they have just turned 3. We started potty training the other week which involved a lot of pee everywhere. There was a lot of excitement about some initial drops in the potty, but that quickly gave way to absolute disgust. Had a big chat with T1 about it the next morning and she almost burst into tears, so back on the back burner.

T2 breaking balls atm. 2 weeks of being a head wrecker, but she's still cool.

While she has always been an absolute confident bombscare in the gaff, when we go for a walk she always wants her hood up and shades on to hide from the world. Apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

But yes my child is wrecking my head. We've gone from 7 hour stretches at night and bragging to ourselves that we had the best baby to waking every 2 hours to feed. She also snorts in her bed like a little pug.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back