My Cat Ziggy Died in a RTA last Wednesday (1 Viewer)

Splunk

Am devastated..the was a beautiful, fluffy, affectionate little ginger Tom who would follow you everywhere, snuggle up to you and give you lots of head butts. I never knew that a cat could be like that, I always viewed them as distant and aloof creatures. But this fella was so similar to a dog in many ways. I'm heartbroken.

We knew something was up last Wednesday at around 7'ish when it started to rain and he never came in the cat flap. He hated the rain like most cats and this was a heavy sustained shower. He was never far away,..always hanging out the back garden where he befriended another Tom.

We scouted the area and out of the corner of my eye at the side of the kerb I spotted something furry and matted. Parked the car and walked back and sure enough it was Ziggy's little lifeless body. I buried him in the back garden. RIP ..just had to get this off my chest.

That's awful, poor Ziggy. Very sorry to hear it Splunk.

Fair play on giving him a nice send off.
Cheers bud,,I'm just glad I found him..would have been awful if we didn't know where he was and burying him in the back gives a small bit of comfort.

Just want to say thanks to everyone who posted their condolences for poor Ziggy.
Reading them has given me a lot of comfort. Ye are all a great bunch here on Thumped. Happy Christmas :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back