Musicstore.de (1 Viewer)

shower another shower

Anyone else order from them? Placed an order 8 days ago. Immediately received an email with a confirmation number, saying I'd receive another when my order is shipped. Nothing. Emailed them day before yesterday...no reply. Emailed again this morning, and no reply.
How long do they normally take to ship? Thomann are usually pretty quick.

hmmm it is quite possible that the item was removed from sale and they havent yet updated the website..

apparently thats pretty common with thomann too..that it says something is in stick when in fact, it isnt..

that sucks. Ordered 3 of the boom stands that Tom ordered. They're deadly because the boom will go into the straight bit, for a straight stand.
Wonder if they're not doing them anymore, should they be obliged to fill the order with another make, same design ant quality?

they sent me everything i ordered twice, was a real pain in the ass trying to get it back to them, put my credit card in the red for over a month.

On the plus side they do seem to be the cheapest and i think you will get a discount if you contact their Irish rep (Spyridon) directly rather than ordering through the site.

the first time i ordered off them it was grand, went smoothly. the second time they didn't reply for ages and ignored my emails until i finally got a response saying they'd lost my order and asking for all my financial details again. i thought that was a bit dodgy and told them i didn't feel comfortable giving that info by email. also asked them to explain what happened to my order. got a real prickish response telling me i could either give them my details again or cancel the order. i told them to fuck off and got the shit cheaper from the states even though i paid import tax and all that jazz.

I have nothing but praise for musicstore. They even took back my cracked zildjian crash & sent it back to zildjian. It took 3 months but i got a brand new one in the door friday morning. Result!

Ring them instead of emailing Eric.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back