Music 3.0 with First Music Contact & Jim Carroll (1 Viewer)

What was Music 1.0 and Music 2.0 like?

Maybe I misread the bumph but I thought, rather than this being the third of three seminars, that music 1.0 was music for it's own sake, music 2.0 is the music industry and music 3.0 is the ?what happens next? buzz past-present-future sort of thing.

We're all an opinionated bunch here. What are some good ideas for innovating the music landscape?

I can't think of anything at the moment.

[edit: sorry, what "curveballs" can we "relish" over?]

Maybe I misread the bumph but I thought, rather than this being the third of three seminars, that music 1.0 was music for it's own sake, music 2.0 is the music industry and music 3.0 is the ?what happens next? buzz past-present-future sort of thing.

For some reason,I thought it was some pretentious crap like that.

We're all an opinionated bunch here. What are some good ideas for innovating the music landscape?

I can't think of anything at the moment.

[edit: sorry, what "curveballs" can we "relish" over?]

An object lesson in psychic autonomy and how to have a good time for yourself. A weapon against the deadening of human imagination. The poetic moment that can't be bottled and sold.

That kind of thing.

An object lesson in psychic autonomy and how to have a good time for yourself. A weapon against the deadening of human imagination. The poetic moment that can't be bottled and sold.

Too right. I spent two hours playing country tunes in a pub in Kilkenny last night. 'Twas followed by an extended lock-in/session. Around 3 in the morning some auld lad is singing "The Night They Drove Old Dixie Down" with the whole pub joining in on the choruses. That's Music 3.0 right there!

No, I think you'll find it's a band playing to the magic semi-circle of doom while people stand arms folded for the 5 seconds people are interested at the start of their first gig.

I've one suggestion. No more early gigs. All gigs should start at 12. that way you can get pissed first and enjoy it. Djs should come on at 3, should always include a set of early to mid 90s gangsta rap and Venues should have a seperate liscence which allows them to close whenever the fuck they want.

Done.

Next.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back