Music 3.0 with First Music Contact & Jim Carroll (1 Viewer)

aye, using american baseball vernacular is a great way to win over the Irish indie kids...

This smacks of someone with a government budget/grant organising some bollocks to demonstrate to their bosses who have less of a notion than they do that they desrve that annual budget.

If there is a section dedicated to telling people to stop writing such god awful songs and boring all your mates to tears with your shit band then I might go.

This must be like going to the Astro park in Tallaght and giving a conference on how to reach the Premiership.

No you'd have some success with that.

richard-dunne.jpg

Tottenhams-Robbie-Keane.jpg

1531.jpg

It's more like going to Dingle and first explaining the existence of football, then explaining how to get to the premiership.

moved a few posts to their own thread

i still don't understand the hate for this. could be good. i was even tempted to apply myself, until i remembered i know nothing about anything.

I'm actually thinking of applying myself.

I've had a change of heart.

I have a feeling participating in this could qualify as proof of a person actively seeking work..should a person need proof of same for whatever reason..

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back