Mushrooms are getting banned from today (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter HMD
  • Start date
  • Replies 141
  • Views 16K
  • Watchers 6
Brush said:
People who die ruin things for everone else.

remember that guy who gouged his eye out? yeah well that was me so becareful with your words brush. oh and by the way i'm called cyclops cos my name is simon and i lop off the balls of people who slag one eyed bastards.

nothing is safe neilo. in fact i heard that joe duffy wants to blow up the moon next. he claims that it would put an end to tsunamis, coastal erosion and women bitching during periods.

Here's the article from ireland.com

Harney to ban sale of 'magic mushrooms'
By Patrick Logue Last updated: 31-01-06, 14:08 Tánaiste and Minister for Health Mary Harney has moved to completely outlaw the sale of "magic mushrooms" in the State.
The measure to outlaw the practice of selling the unprocessed mushrooms was discussed by the Cabinet at a meeting today.
A spokesman for Ms Harney said the product would be banned under the Misuse of Drugs Act 1977 and that it was an "immediate step". He said that once approval is gained from the Cabinet the amendment to the Act must be laid before the houses of the Oireachtas.
Although processed or dried mushrooms are already banned, it has not been illegal to sell them in their raw state in the Republic of Ireland.
Earlier this week a Cork shop owner complained over seizures of magic mushrooms she claims were being legally sold in their raw state.
Helen Stone, who owns the Funky Skunk clothing and organic products store at Hanover Place in Cork, secured leave from Mr Justice Frank Clarke to bring an application on Friday for an injunction restraining customs officers from seizing the shipments from The Netherlands or from interfering with them in any way.

Lefty Frizzell said:
nothing is safe neilo. in fact i heard that joe duffy wants to blow up the moon next. he claims that it would put an end to tsunamis, coastal erosion and women bitching during periods.

that a cover up, he only want the cheese from it.

Lefty Frizzell said:

and werewolves. don't forget the werewolves

When you take away somthing like this there will be reprocussions.

I'm going to need need a new outlet for escapism and mental expansion. I think I might try shooting up heroin or paint thinners.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back