MP3 Recording Devices (1 Viewer)

error type 11

Supporter
Website
www.fnarr.net
I have to order a few of these for the college I work in to replace the Mini Disc recorders we currently use, well used to use until they got broken etc. I dont even know where to start, Any advice? Its not out of this world quality thats required or anything, will be used mostly for speech recordings, ability to record as AIFF might be a bonus as well, if anyone has any pointers on where I should be looking that would be much appreciated

i spent about a month sizing up these portable ones for my rebuild this year. although i decided against a portable device, but i was well settled on the h4 by the end of it.

the h4n is a big improvement actually. the ability to record both the mic INS and the stereo mic is worth the 100 alone.
I use it as a backup to record gigs I'm shooting. means I can take a L and R outta the desk and have a stereo room mic as well.
nice.

it sounds deadly for that, would it be worth it having the 4 track option for recording mostly speech?? especially if its an order of a few units. i'd say if its really just for speech a h2 would do grand.

it sounds deadly for that, would it be worth it having the 4 track option for recording mostly speech?? especially if its an order of a few units. i'd say if its really just for speech a h2 would do grand.

It's my fault for dragging the thread off topic regarding H4 vs H4N. You're right re the H2 I'd say. Especially where phantom power isn't an issue.

the h4n is a big improvement actually. the ability to record both the mic INS and the stereo mic is worth the 100 alone.
I use it as a backup to record gigs I'm shooting. means I can take a L and R outta the desk and have a stereo room mic as well.
nice.

Cool. I must think about it a bit more. The live recording capabilities sound great.

grand, now the point is out of the way...

i've only used h2 and h4. what put me off those was the existence of the r16

the price gap is very hard to deal with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back