Moving from cot to a bed (1 Viewer)

The decision to move my daughter from the cot to the bed was forced when I walked in to the room and she vaulted over the cot bars on to the floor.
The bar was at it highest position.

Probably shouldn't have had a kid with a kangaroo.

Our youngest is still in the cot but is happy to sleep in a bed too if she ever has to. She climbs around the top perimeter of the rail, hops into her sisters' bed sometimes. It's well big enough for her so why not leave her there, says I.

Our 20 month old kid leapt over the side of the cot this weekend and had a very inelegant and stressful landing (I was in the room at the time and all), so we decided to convert the cot to a bed pretty much immediately to avoid him hurting himself.

Last night started out relatively predictable - he kept wandering out, maybe 6 or 7 times. He went down grand after a bit.

The real problem was at 2.30AM or so when he decided to wander out of bed and play with toys. There was a lot of crying and returning him to bed - it was an hour or two until he went back to sleep. He was totally destroyed this morning (and we're not the best either).

So, not a great start so far.

3rd night in and all going well. Still upset when we leave him, but he's falling asleep quicker each time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back