Most Impressive Moment For You in 2011 (1 Viewer)

Ha your year was shit.
ah ffs..cattle..you've steadily helped transform Thumped from the genuinely funny & engaging discourse phenomena it was to the septic, limited heckler forum it has now become. Your witty, unabashed cuntishness was undoubtedly your own years hi-light...fuck it. You're more of a cunt than I can ever hope to be.
exThumped.

In the light of sineads three hour wedding i suppose the parents getting to 50 years was impressive.

I went to see Roy Harper, it was amazing and he played Hallucinating Light.

ah ffs..cattle..you've steadily helped transform Thumped from the genuinely funny & engaging discourse phenomena it was to the septic, limited heckler forum it has now become. Your witty, unabashed cuntishness was undoubtedly your own years hi-light...fuck it. You're more of a cunt than I can ever hope to be.
exThumped.

Seriously like? The heckling and piss taking has been here as long as I can remember. It's always been part of the buzz with thumped imo.

Mostly sport related for me. Dublin, Barcelona, Richard Dunne vs Russia, Wales handing Ireland their arse at gayball etc.

Everything else was bollox, really shitty summer, no craic, minimum wage jobs, mass unemployment, emigration all of which effected me personally. And so what if the Queen of England gave us some respect it was only a year or so ago that their media was reviving the image of us as punch cartoon idiots. Ireland is fucked Fuck 2011 and Fuck 2012 too.

Now I'm off to plan Dakota Fannings birthday party.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back