Most annoying Commentator (1 Viewer)

Cormcolash

Website
geocities.com
Who does everyone think is the most annoying football commentator? My vote goes to fuckin Brian Hamilton or whoever the fuck it is from N.I that does the Eurosport commentary right now, he annoys the fuck out of me because he always sounds like he knows everything about football. If you know everything, how come you were so shite at managing Northern Ireland then?

Jimmy Magee said:
Niall Quinn. Hands down.

If co-commentators are allowed, that is

Na, Niall Quinn is too much of a legend to be annoying. Like, he might be in it if he wasn't a legend, but unfortunately he's a legend, so instead he only reaches 'shit commentator' status guff-wise.

it really annoys me sky think we want to listen to martin tyler (who i always disliked since he was on itv) all the time with andy gray.some of their commentators they barely use are way better than tyler. itv's commentators are annoying too. i don't know how quinn gets jobs on tv he always struck me as a dull but slighty likeable half wit. he had a few exceptional seasons about 90-91 for city but apart from that he was not outstanding and he should have quit a few season earlier.hamilton makes quinn sound like houghton by comparison.

nuke terrorist said:
it really annoys me sky think we want to listen to martin tyler (who i always disliked since he was on itv) all the time with andy gray.some of their commentators they barely use are way better than tyler. itv's commentators are annoying too. i don't know how quinn gets jobs on tv he always struck me as a dull but slighty likeable half wit. he had a few exceptional seasons about 90-91 for city but apart from that he was not outstanding and he should have quit a few season earlier.hamilton makes quinn sound like houghton by comparison.

Andy Gray is a dick as well actually.
Hamilton really DOES make Quinn sound like Houghton. Ray is fuckin brilliant!

Jimmy Magee said:
Niall Quinn. Hands down.

If co-commentators are allowed, that is

Yep gotta be niall quinn. Also even though he is a presenter and not a commentator i have to mention paul dempsey. What a patronising twat!:mad:

pauldempsey.jpg

TWAT:mad:

I don't know his name, but the fella on ITV with the kinda high pitched voice who does the champions league and spouts rubbish all the way through the game. Cock.

Edit: its probably more nasely than high pitched thinking about it....

i'm surprised no-one said Jonathan Pearce - the guy that used to do robot wars. i just can't take him seriously at all.

Stan Bowles said:
I don't know his name, but the fella on ITV with the kinda high pitched voice who does the champions league and spouts rubbish all the way through the game. Cock.

Edit: its probably more nasely than high pitched thinking about it....
Does he always mention the 1999 final? If so, Clive Tyldesley, and he is indeed v annoying

Personally I think all commentators should be obliged to shout "GOOOOOAAAAAAALLLLLLL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL etc etc!!!!" after every goal, like they are in Spain and Brazil and all. I love that shit!

Jimmy Magee said:
Does he always mention the 1999 final? If so, Clive Tyldesley, and he is indeed v annoying
Thats the fella. Prick.

I like Jonathan Pearce. He isn't the best TV commentator, but he was on capital gold sport for years and he is great on the radio.

Just wondering, does anyone have any idea who this player for Man. U is called Ainzay? I know they have a guy called Heinze playing for them, but he seems to have been replaced by this other guy.

Paul Dempsey on BT - the way he pronounces some foreign players names like Diaz - “Diash” or “Behr anado Shilvah” with a crappy Spanish/Portuguese type accent then reverts back to normal English then doesn’t bother attempting some other foreign names gets on my tits. It’s a wonder he doesn’t attempt Scottish, Irish and Welsh accents for various UK players.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back