MORRISSEY IS GOD (1 Viewer)

"Eliza’s breasts barrel-rolled across Ezra’s howling mouth and the pained frenzy of his bulbous salutation extenuating his excitement as it smacked its way into every muscles of Eliza’s body except for the otherwise central zone.”
Jesus that's awful.

"Eliza’s breasts barrel-rolled across Ezra’s howling mouth and the pained frenzy of his bulbous salutation extenuating his excitement as it smacked its way into every muscles of Eliza’s body except for the otherwise central zone.”
Jesus that's awful.
Haha, was about to quote and post that exact bit myself. Erotic fiction was never going to be his strong suite!

Made me think of
GuZ9cgQ.jpg

The Sunday Times review..

ouch

"Without exaggeration, Morrissey’s fictional debut is the worst novel I can remember reading. It is gibberish, from beginning to end. Pretentious but sub-literate, it reads as if it has been translated, perhaps from Hungarian, using an internet translation engine. “The porky child becomes the marvel of steaming richness,” runs a typical sentence, or: “No trapped raccoons to fleece of their coats, and none to make the anarchic rich feel immune to argument.”"

List of the Lost by Morrissey | The Sunday Times

It's the only one that's perfect all the way through. I think The Smiths were more of a singles band really.

A compilation band maybe?

Some of the b-sides, covers and whatnot on Hatful... and World Won't Listen/Louder Than Bombs are stronger than the regular album stuff.
Or make them feel like albums rather than just singles comps.
Anyway up, I like them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back