More Stormfront Shenanigans (1 Viewer)

Actually, these were:

_39184423_thompson_venables.jpg

You'll wear those fucking pics out!!
Are they saved on your desktop or something?
Your fascination with killer kids and railway tracks is not healthy, I recommend to wean urself of it to take it one step at a time............

2007calendar.jpg

Blacks rape some 40,000 White women a year in this country. According to the same FBI data, Whites rape about 10 blacks a year. Overall, Whites are more than 17 times more likely to be the result of violent interracial crime than are blacks. That's a huge statistic, and is reinforced by what I see every day. Blacks really are full of hate, are violent, and never really have taken to civilization. There's a full race war going on already, you're just unaware of it since you prefer having your head stuck in the sand. Heard of the riots going on in Chicago right now? Do you know that there is not ONE SINGLE GROCERY STORE left in Detroit, since the blacks drove out the Whites, and the stores all fled. That wasn't "racism", as you obviously love labeling honest people with, that was just pure self preservation. It's a pattern that has been repeated over and over in this country. It's a pattern you too will come to know.

You MET a holocaust survivor? Really. So what did he say? Did he see any gas chambers? Know of hundreds if not thousands of people that disappeared when they went to take a shower? Or was he and his kind just locked up after the Jewish World Congress declared war on Germany in 1934, much like the Japanese were detained here in the states for the same reason?

Did your acquaintance see Nazis systematically killing jews, or were they dying from disease and starvation since the Germans had not food to give them, seeing as how they were under attack by the entire world, had all supplies cut off, no ability to farm for themselves, and therefore had no food to feed themselves, much less waste on their enemies?

You know, you saying you heard from some guy who was there doesn't offset the ridiculousness of the entire claim. Round ups, trains, tattoos, building concentration camps, giving them free health care, feeding them, building elaborate gas systems inside showers since the Red Cross was inspecting the camps monthly and they didn't want anyone to know what they were up to... don't you think that's just ludicrous? If the Germans really wanted to exterminate the jews don't you think they would have kicked down their doors and shot their victims on the spot (100% success ratio, very little time and expense), and not have undertaken the very expensive and logistic nightmare I just described? THINK ABOUT IT.

Not to mention all the other references I have already given you, which you obviously didn't even bother to research.

Think about it. That is, if you are capable of thinking for yourself. At this point, I very much doubt that you can, but I always still have hope for small miracles. But it really sounds to me that you're just another lemming, incapable of much real thought of your own. Did it ever occur to you that people with a very HUGE financial interest in fabricating a story may not be the most reliable witnesses? Lots of blacks getting released here in the states after being locked up for years based on false testimony. DNA evidence is much more conclusive than an eyewitness, that's been proven over and over again lately. And DNA testing has shown just how widespread false witness claims can be.

Eyewitness testimony doesn't count for much. Especially when that witness has been emotionally scarred. And when you throw in the ulterior motives in (do you have any idea idea how much money jews make off this whole scam?), they really should be given no credibility at all.

But I'm wasting my time with you, aren't I? You really can't look at any of this objectively. Your words show just how screwed up your mind is, so full of hate that comes from indoctrination into an agenda that will only destroy your country and everything your people have worked for for hundreds if not thousands of years. You and your whole generation are a disgrace, plain and simple. And I suspect that I will outlive you by quite a good margin, since I can think for myself and all you know how to do is parrot.

No you didn't know people like me existed. There's a LOT you don't know. Neo-nazi? You fool, my Dad was Polish. I have no Nazi agenda, only a basic respect for Truth, which you seem to lack. You might start by doing some real research on your own about this, and trying your best to actually THINK. But if you can't start to see the Truth from what I've told here today, there really is very little hope for you. I've given you much more than what I had when I started. Good luck.

Wow.

Blacks rape some 40,000 White women a year in this country. According to the same FBI data, Whites rape about 10 blacks a year. Overall, Whites are more than 17 times more likely to be the result of violent interracial crime than are blacks. That's a huge statistic, and is reinforced by what I see every day. Blacks really are full of hate, are violent, and never really have taken to civilization. There's a full race war going on already, you're just unaware of it since you prefer having your head stuck in the sand. Heard of the riots going on in Chicago right now? Do you know that there is not ONE SINGLE GROCERY STORE left in Detroit, since the blacks drove out the Whites, and the stores all fled. That wasn't "racism", as you obviously love labeling honest people with, that was just pure self preservation. It's a pattern that has been repeated over and over in this country. It's a pattern you too will come to know.

You MET a holocaust survivor? Really. So what did he say? Did he see any gas chambers? Know of hundreds if not thousands of people that disappeared when they went to take a shower? Or was he and his kind just locked up after the Jewish World Congress declared war on Germany in 1934, much like the Japanese were detained here in the states for the same reason?

Did your acquaintance see Nazis systematically killing jews, or were they dying from disease and starvation since the Germans had not food to give them, seeing as how they were under attack by the entire world, had all supplies cut off, no ability to farm for themselves, and therefore had no food to feed themselves, much less waste on their enemies?

You know, you saying you heard from some guy who was there doesn't offset the ridiculousness of the entire claim. Round ups, trains, tattoos, building concentration camps, giving them free health care, feeding them, building elaborate gas systems inside showers since the Red Cross was inspecting the camps monthly and they didn't want anyone to know what they were up to... don't you think that's just ludicrous? If the Germans really wanted to exterminate the jews don't you think they would have kicked down their doors and shot their victims on the spot (100% success ratio, very little time and expense), and not have undertaken the very expensive and logistic nightmare I just described? THINK ABOUT IT.

Not to mention all the other references I have already given you, which you obviously didn't even bother to research.

Think about it. That is, if you are capable of thinking for yourself. At this point, I very much doubt that you can, but I always still have hope for small miracles. But it really sounds to me that you're just another lemming, incapable of much real thought of your own. Did it ever occur to you that people with a very HUGE financial interest in fabricating a story may not be the most reliable witnesses? Lots of blacks getting released here in the states after being locked up for years based on false testimony. DNA evidence is much more conclusive than an eyewitness, that's been proven over and over again lately. And DNA testing has shown just how widespread false witness claims can be.

Eyewitness testimony doesn't count for much. Especially when that witness has been emotionally scarred. And when you throw in the ulterior motives in (do you have any idea idea how much money jews make off this whole scam?), they really should be given no credibility at all.

But I'm wasting my time with you, aren't I? You really can't look at any of this objectively. Your words show just how screwed up your mind is, so full of hate that comes from indoctrination into an agenda that will only destroy your country and everything your people have worked for for hundreds if not thousands of years. You and your whole generation are a disgrace, plain and simple. And I suspect that I will outlive you by quite a good margin, since I can think for myself and all you know how to do is parrot.

No you didn't know people like me existed. There's a LOT you don't know. Neo-nazi? You fool, my Dad was Polish. I have no Nazi agenda, only a basic respect for Truth, which you seem to lack. You might start by doing some real research on your own about this, and trying your best to actually THINK. But if you can't start to see the Truth from what I've told here today, there really is very little hope for you. I've given you much more than what I had when I started. Good luck.

Wow.

was this a private message to you gambra? ask that hick if he has ever been outside of the u.s. - like say in a european nazi camp for example.

was this a private message to you gambra? ask that hick if he has ever been outside of the u.s. - like say in a european nazi camp for example.

Or in alternative ask him if he ever sat in a classroom ever and if he ever opened a book that wasn't written by a nazi, or just any book at all.

No, it was posted up there to a thread in the Irish section yesterday, the guy mentioned it was what he sent to some guy on youtube who's been posting videos like this:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_nqml-2pEk"]YouTube - SUPER-RACE[/ame]

The post is here

It makes it even funnier that the guy thinks he's right by virtue of exposing what he considers to be well documentef facts. What a tool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back