More Stormfront Shenanigans (1 Viewer)

Whites in Nigeria wouldn't sully themselves by driving a taxi.
They're too busy being upper class and giving out about their black employees, security guards and housemaids.

yeah when we all fucked off to Tunisia that time we hooked up with
the Nigerian supporters and got loads of Nigerian gear.
people would stop and steer and we'd always get in a shocked voice "white Nigerian:eek:?".

Is there some campaign to shut down the website of Stormfront.org that might be able to use the fact that they are posting pictures and addresses of individuals? Where are their servers based?

They have tutorials telling their users how to tunnel their net connections so that their real IP is hidden fairly well and they can spout whatever shite they want without much chance of being arrested or whatever. New members get all their posts checked by moderators before they're posted to the boards for the first while. The guy that runs it's from Florida afaik.

It's not Karl's name and address- though it is that of another antifa activist, also named Karl. It still shows the boneheads are gathering info though. Maybe they think they have nothing to lose after their addresses were posted up after the CW summer camp affair.

It's not Karl's name and address- though it is that of another antifa activist, also named Karl. It still shows the boneheads are gathering info though. Maybe they think they have nothing to lose after their addresses were posted up after the CW summer camp affair.

nice one there...... look at the first page of the thread, where everyone is tryin to be extra conceal-ey about names and shit!

In fairness. follow the link boss. edit: that argument makes no sense... anyone with access to bebo or myspace has access a lot more than "k's" first name.

SOME FACTS ABOUT NAZI'S.

1. Nazi's are mammals
2. Nazis start world wars ALL the time and don't even think twice about it. These guys are so crazy that they flip out ALL the time.
3. Nazi's are genetically closest to the Bull. wave a red flag in front of them and they'll totally flip out and be super-pissed and kill everyone.
4. The purpose of the nazi is to flip out and kill people for being way smart.

My friend Mark heard this story about a nazi at a diner. And when some dude dropped a spoon the nazi totally killed the whole town. I also heard that this guy got totally imprisoned just for opening a window.

Q:
I heard that nazis are always cruel or mean. What's their problem?
A: Whoever told you that is totally correct. Just like other mammals, nazis can be mean AND incredibly brainless. And start wars all the time.

Q: What do nazis do when they're not starting wars or flipping out?
A: Most of their free time is spent perfecting their salute(Mark says this takes years for them to perfect) and preparing provisions for WWIII. (Ask Mark if you don't believe me.)

What a lovely chap.

hitlerDM_468x422.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back