more questions about reputations (1 Viewer)

Super Dexta

what do the different colours mean? I've got them in green, grey and a sort of red... can't figure out any rhyme or reason to it
and exactly how much reputation do i have to "spread around" before "giving it to m. bison again"? i'm so sick of getting that dialogue box now.

green is good, red is bad, grey is neutral

you have to share the love around before you can give it up for m.bison again

20 people or something

here

i wonder would Punk Points go down well on the eirecore board?

neutral? i thought there was only good and bad...

anyway... so I have to help 20 people with their reputations before i can give it to m. bison again?

god i love innuendo.

yeah why doesn't eirecore have rep points? punk points would be fantastic. i wonder who would be the dudley and m.bisons of that world.

Liiadain said:
and exactly how much reputation do i have to "spread around" before "giving it to m. bison again"? i'm so sick of getting that dialogue box now.
Hey, i`m in the same boat - Mr. Bison....you`ll get your dues!!!!

you have to subscribe i think

i still don't get the grey things - how can a repuation be neutral if you have to either click 'i approve' or 'i disapprove' before giving it????

Liiadain said:
i still don't get the grey things - how can a repuation be neutral if you have to either click 'i approve' or 'i disapprove' before giving it????
ahem ahem

you have to have a minimum rep of 10 before you can have any effect on other users

so if you have less than 10 and you click to give someone points, it shows as grey instead of red or green.

possibly.

So if i registered(slim chance though, you had my offer), i could give rep. to the same person repeatedly??
Can Andy be barred from giving me bad rep.?

I had a dream last night that I tried to give andy rep points so many times that my own rep completely crashed and burned for being so approving of someone who makes a career out of going "WTF LOL FUCK YOU GUYS" and then i couldn't even post any more :eek: :eek:
Then I woke up and found it was all a dream.

Methinks meneeds to get off the internet a bit more. This broadband thing isn't all it's cracked up to be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back