Moose's Birthday Bash 22nd January the Lower Deck (1 Viewer)

This was good craic. Deadly line up. Hadn't seen slomatics in years. Happy b'day again moose, hope ya had a good night.

Cheers to everyone for coming down last night. All the bands were amazing and I'm getting a new tooth.

Big thanks to everyone who helped out.

Happy fukking birthday Moose!! Fukkin great night so it was. It was great to have the Slomatics back in the Deck...been way too long! Fukkin incredible band! I thought Summer of George were class despite the technical difficulties. Band of the night for me though was probably Contort, some serious vibes of them. Reminded me of fukked up Hawkwind on 16rpm in parts. Missed OFaC unfortunately, due to heavy lifting an heavy drinking. Big up to Long Legs Laner an co for the rippin session after as well and a big thank you for all the kind words towards the Wizardry.
.|..|

savage fuckin gig,all ther bands were deadly but band of the night for me were the wizards.great crowd aswell!

Nope, don't think they'll have anything for a month or two either. There were fuck all cameras or video at the gig so no youtube shit either.

There were complaints at the Bohs gig that there were too many there, I painted my toenails instead, Jim made love to a Sverige woman and the randomer became a randomer again.

i know maeve and ash were taking photos / videos when we were playing but i'm not sure about the rest of the night

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back