MongoHorn/ Fag Enablerz/ Hardcase/ Screw World Order @ the Thomas House 13th November (1 Viewer)

Mongohorn

MongoHorn play the Thomas House (opposite Vicar Street) on the 13th of November with support from the filthy genius' that are Fag Enablerz, Belfast nutters Hardcase and crusty acoustic punkers Screw World Order it's Baz's Birthday so it will get messy
Adm 5euro's doors 8.30

attachment.php

View attachment 6736

Re: MongoHorn/ Fag Enablerz/ Hardcase/ Screw World Order @ the Thomas House 13th Nove

Fag Enablerz in Thomas House, Deadly!
Be interesting to see Hard Case too.

Re: MongoHorn/ Fag Enablerz/ Hardcase/ Screw World Order @ the Thomas House 13th Nove

lol at your GG Allin impersonation Eddie...you'll be crapping on the stage next!

That's not very nice now is it?

I'm not a nice person, certainly not with internet funny guys like yourself.

That's not very nice now is it?

I'm not a nice person, certainly not with internet funny guys like yourself.

Punish him by removing his avatar and replacing it with an Eddy Grant one.

Why? Why not i've bigger and badder things than a finger to shove up that little hamwallet Smegma's hole and he kno's it

Any copys of the fag enablerz ep still around if so i need a few

Me Ma's dick is in the wombbin it's difficult to retrieve anything from there but then you already know that Smeggie ya walking abortion

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back