Modified/Personalised (1 Viewer)

Moose you're right the Queens (and little old me) use
Standard tuning in C, two steps down (which the internet tells me)
is from lowest string to highest
C, F, A#, D#, G, C

it sounds fantastic!

Moose you're right the Queens (and little old me) use
Standard tuning in C, two steps down (which the internet tells me)
is from lowest string to highest
C, F, A#, D#, G, C

it sounds fantastic!

Cool I like it a lot but mostly prefer C#. Wolfbait is C and Wild Rocket is C#.

No, in new room in town. I tried injecting glue into the visible crack, thought I could hear a difference but was probably only coddin' myself

I could call in sometime and see what needs done and take it from there sure.

You Need..
ngbbs4b93e3ac02a1d.jpg

Hey, just new to this forum. My mate said someone may able to shed some light on a wiring setup I want to do for a project I'm working on. Basically, picked up a custom tele with p-90s and wanted to wire it so that I could have a 50's style wiring set up like an LP special but that there's a push pull on one of the tones that will kick it from parallel into series. I've seen schematics for this kind of mod on a normal tele, but can't seem to find one for a two vol, two tone set up. Any ideas??

'78 Aria Pro II with a Duncan stacked bucker, no volume or tone but will probably have both plus a coil split at some point.

1382944_10151589110661741_454026839_n.jpg

1382961_10151589110586741_243881167_n.jpg

Just got given a lovely two-tone sunburst P bass body by my very sound brother! just happens that I have a bridge that fits
just got a tortoise pickguard for 15 quid on adverts too
I'm practically half way to a new bass!
anyone know of any J bass necks going cheap?
(I prefer the narrower J neck) or anyone looking to part with a decent P bass pickup on the cheap?

Right..after weeks of investigation,deliberation and saving..I finally found the perfect tremolo upgrade.
Interesting thing I discovered is that Fender strictly controls the designs for Squier standard hardware..in an effort to limit their upgradability.Its not that easy to find a tremolo made to the highest standards but with Squier dimension
You can buy aftermarket parts for US strats easy and cheap..but you don't have to..cos they have all the good shit on them already.

It makes a lotta sense..and reinforces my suspicion that when it comes to electric guitars, wood is just wood.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back