Miss your fix of negative Irish stereotyping today? Gawker's got you covered. (1 Viewer)

pete

chronic procrastinator
Staff member
Since 1999
Solutions
Website
thumped.com
http://gawker.com/5824901/robots-are-getting-irish-brains

Irish scientists are developing a new technology to control robots that "mimics neuron organization and operation of the human brain." Yeah. The Irish brain.

drunkbot.jpg

ahh Metal Mickey.That was some piece of shit show.

According to the comments there is something called the 'Irish curse' in relation to penis size. I have literally never heard of this before.

Anyway, yeah, Irish jokes, how very quaint and 19th century. It's like reading Punch.

Roll eyes emoticon. Worst author ever.

Anyway, in the interests of science I just googled it and according to the map the USA and Ireland are on par. *FASCINATING*

This map should answer any questions you have on this issue. It charts the connection between penis size and IQ for all the countries of the world. Both the americans ant the brits have bigger mickeys and better brains than the boys in green. Poor india.

This map should answer any questions you have on this issue. It charts the connection between penis size and IQ for all the countries of the world. Both the americans ant the brits have bigger mickeys and better brains than the boys in green. Poor india.

i seriously question the scientific accuracy of that map shaney!

Well there you have it, turns out this "negative stereotyping" and accompanying comments ain't nothin but the truth.

Now if you'll excuse me I'm off to kill myself.

The fact that everyone in the world (except the Daily Mail) thinks we're sound.

I've had drinks bought for me, and various nice things done for me, because I was Irish. It works best in North America but you experience it elsewhere.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back