Misheard Lyrics (1 Viewer)

I always thought Animal Nitrate by Suede started with "we'll like he's cum you know by his hand" and opposed to "like his dad you know that he's had.."

CITY BABY said:
me quare wan used to think "forever in blue jeans" was about
reverend blue jeans as in the vicar with the cool jeans

Weird..my aunt thought it was Reverend Eugene!!!!as in a reverend named eugene. thats brilliant. I always sing that instead just for de buzz like.

I thought the chorus to Panic be the Smiths went "I'm the DJ I'm the DJ I'm the DJ..."

Around the campus I would stroll singing merrily, blissfully unaware of the lynching I was inviting on myself at the hands of those who'd actually listened to the lyrics properly...

nlgbbbblth said:
The start of Queen It's A Hard Life

'I don't want The Beano
There's no reason for living - with a broken arse'

i re-read your old article about the beano recently, starts with that line.

"i wanna be a door"

Was Jimi Hendrix coming out of the closet when he sang:

'scuse me while I kiss this guy

i used to think that air supply song said 'penis adaptor foreeeever'

(dont even know what the song's called, but you know the one where they go on about 'now that we're here together')

rumpus said:
I always thought that

"do they know it's christmans time at all"

was

"do they often know that christmas is a time that is different to, say, an object you can hold in your hand"

hhhhonestrily
My sister's boyfriend was at our house last christmas singing that song and came out with the immortal line "here's to us raising cash for Africa"
And he was serious:D

Two of mine in the past:

Def Leopard: Pour some sugar on me

Real Lyrics: You got the peaches, I’ve got the cream.
My Lyrics: If you go the beat than I got the beat.

My older brother looked at me strangely and asked what I just sang. Then he told me to keep it that way. Honestly, I only realized what that song was about when I finally paid attention about 8 years ago. Same with that Momma’s gotta Squeeze Box song.

Eiminem: My name is…

Real Lyrics: Hi! My name is.. (what?) My name is.. (who?) My name is.. {scratches} Slim Shady
My Lyrics: My name is Clamzinni.

I actually said at one point, what the hell rapper chooses a name like Clamzinni? Of course cue laughter.

My sister's boyfriend was at our house last christmas singing that song and came out with the immortal line "here's to us raising cash for Africa"
And he was serious:D

i used to think the the chorus was 'beat the world, especially at christmas time' when the song was released first

A friend of mine misheard the hot hot heat song "bandages" as "bag of chips". i prefer his version..."bag of chips in my arms for you...bag of chips bag of chips bag of chips"...

I have lived almost my entire life thinking the line in David Soul's Silver Lady was
"I'm lost and alone, I shelter the phone"

It's
"I'm lost and alone, chilled to the bone"

My Mom told me he was sheltering the phone, waiting for his girlfriend to call him.
FFS, Ma!!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I was at home listening to Survival Comes Crashing Down by Terror and it got to the breakdown part where the guy was screaming "SURVIVAL!!!" and my wife shouted back at the stereo "Oh suck your own balls"

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back