miscellaneous movie trivia and stuff (1 Viewer)

They still haven't managed to do convincing puking in film yet
Dead Bang has a decent puke scene, if I remember right. Haven't seen it since it was out though.
Tangerine from earlier this summer also. I think Sean Baker is known for the verisimilitude of the vomiting in his work.

Woody Harrelson's father died in prison, a convicted contract killer in 2007, the same year no country for old me came out, in which Woody depicts a contract killer.

in the movie 'the great debaters', starring denzel washington and forrest whitaker, denzel whitaker plays a character whose father is played by forrest whitaker. denzel whitaker is no relation to denzel washington or forrest whitaker.

I guess this is well known, but having recently listened to the Blank Check podcast episode about the first Back to the Future, I didn't realize they had shot a pretty big chunk of the movie with a different lead actor (Eric Stoltz) prior to Michael J Fox coming on board. From the handful of clips of it that are available it looks like he would have been more of a gloomy gothy version of Marty:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I also didn't know about Fox's insane shooting schedule.. he was only allowed shoot Back to the Future on condition that he fulfilled his Family Ties TV obligations, so he was shooting the sitcom from 6am til 6pm, then travelling across town to shoot the movie until 2 or 3am, then getting between 2-4 hours sleep per night, for three whole months..

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back