Miscellaneous Articles You Should Read (1 Viewer)

Not a direct article but loving the independent content on substack. Some really insightful journalists that lack the my team vs your team we can get served up in other places

It's a bad song.

I actually half liked her last album though, kind of going for a robot Enya thing.

Do I have to decide which one I hate more? I'm torn. Musk is a dumb redditor but Grimes went out with him. What do you think @David Kronenbourg ?
She gave out about getting electric shocks on stage in the Olympia, when it was caused be her own shitty pedals and cables.

maybe that's what turned her into a robot enya. it might have been like that scene at the end of superman 3 where yer one is turned into a robot before superman rescues richard pryor. that's a gig i'd have paid to see.

Good article, so I went and looked up PJ Matthews bio:

"Associate Professor P.J. Mathews completed his doctoral research at Trinity College Dublin and joined the School in 2004. Prior to that he lectured at St Patrick's College, Dublin City University (2001-2004) and Trinity College Dublin (1999-2001). He was Director of the Parnell Summer School from 2002-05 and was appointed Naughton Fellow and Visiting Associate Professor of English at the University of Notre Dame for 2007-08. Dr Mathews is the founder and Director of academic podcasting of UCDscholarcast (www.ucd.ie/scholarcast), Associate Member of Prismes Irish Studies Strand, Université Sorbonne Nouvelle-Paris 3, and co-convenor of the Irish Studies Doctoral Research Network. He is currently a member of the Governing Board of RTÉ, Ireland's national broadcaster, and Academic Director of the Yeats Winter School, Sligo."

So in other words, UCD guy that is actually on the governing board of RTE gets a programme commissioned by RTE which features him as one of the major contributors.

Maybe it's more current affairs than miscellaneous. But I've met Russian speaking Ukrainians who are pro Ukraine. I've spoken to Russians in Russia who refuse to believe Ukrainian is even a language. This article just got me thinking about language and propaganda and just clarified a few things.

Maybe it's more current affairs than miscellaneous. But I've met Russian speaking Ukrainians who are pro Ukraine. I've spoken to Russians in Russia who refuse to believe Ukrainian is even a language. This article just got me thinking about language and propaganda and just clarified a few things.

the northern ireland of eastern europe

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back