Miscellaneous Articles You Should Read (4 Viewers)

Spain also threw that Catalan rapper fella in jail there for 'blaspheming against the King' or some such fucking nonsense. Poland isn't the only country still using fucked up 'blasphemy' laws on the one hand whilst pretending to preach free speech on the other.

Anyway I was wondering about this recently, if you're a Satanist does that mean you're actually Christian, because there can't be a Satan without God or whatever?

Anyway I was wondering about this recently, if you're a Satanist does that mean you're actually Christian, because there can't be a Satan without God or whatever?
I was trying to research at what point goats fell into line with the devil, and it apparently there is one little passage in the bible where sheep are sent to the right hand (good) and goats to the left (sin) of jesus or whoever which kinda marked them as sinful from then on, and everything after that is a jerk off on the same theme. Goats have never recovered from that paragraph. Yeah Satanism is basically a spectrum of christianity. Also Dogma is in the movies thread on youtube if you wanna go further into it,

Ooh I'll have to give that a watch! haha

I mean the trailer should be plenty, with their accurate portrayal of the gaelic order and perfect Irish accents, it might as well have been made by the hand of chu chulain himself.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I can't understand how I don't see this on RTE once every 6 months or so, surely they'd want to support great Irish film-making?

You can hear his Donegal Irish better in this clip.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back