Miscellaneous Articles You Should Read (6 Viewers)

Cocaine seems to be everywhere these days; I'm constantly working with people that are snorting it in or before work, and it's fucking shit. Seen people driving on it and all. Fucking horrendous, fucking dopes.

Yeah, it seems to be rife in a lot of places at the moment. Don't really get the appeal myself.

Sweet jesus.

Wow, first time I'm hearing of these. I can sort of see the sweet on the surface appeal, but its really strange to create a realtionship environment where you're ALWAYS contactable... like, I can imagine really possessive partners with boundary issues using it in a twisted way

Wow, first time I'm hearing of these. I can sort of see the sweet on the surface appeal, but its really strange to create a realtionship environment where you're ALWAYS contactable... like, I can imagine really possessive partners with boundary issues using it in a twisted way
Total nightmare!

Haven't read, but isn't Sam Kriss a big old pile of shite? Do I have to read this thing now?

I'm not going to lie, I only found about 2 paragraphs of that interesting and the rest of it was like being stuck in a pub with a slightly more articulate version of that middle aged guy who keeps telling you "There's no decent stuff these days"

I like that guy (in small doses), I find him more interesting than the "Let's be positive, I swear to God i'm still young" guy.

I don't personally share the article's negativity nor it's despair but thankfully I don't have to relate to something to find it interesting. I like the writing; it's a good polemic against the madness of the world and also Star Wars.

I read part of this after spending a day or so in the absolute depths of rural nowhere looking at defunct cottages with even more defunct older cottages behind them. I spent the day thinking about the level of resilience required to live miles from everything on mountainsides that basically embarrassed me, a person who cycles up mountains as a hobby into wheeling my bike instead of pedaling it. I then arrived in *coastal location* and spent dinner time eavesdropping people who basically went from their couch, to their dashboard, to being served food while they bitched about traffic and discussed the price of junk at *big box store* having gone outside at *coastal location* for all of five minutes to be weathered into submission by the country they actually live in theoretically. In that frame of mind I thought the article was touching on something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back