Miscellaneous Articles You Should Read (2 Viewers)

LOL RIP Swans, RIP Sun Kil Moon

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

What's this? Tweets don't show for me
Neither groups feature in Pitchfork's top 200 albums of the 2010s despite both featuring in top 10 albums of the year on more than one occasion.

The list is fairly trash imho, not that the albums chosen are bad or anything, just that Pitchfork's musical remit these days is so wide the list comes across as fairly random and meaningless. Maybe it's the top 200 Woke-iest albums or something.

Last edited:
Neither groups feature in Pitchfork's top 200 albums of the 2010s despite both featuring in top 10 albums of the year on more than one occasion.

The list is fairly trash imho, not that the albums chosen are bad or anything, just that Pitchfork's musical remit these days is so wide the list comes across as fairly random and meaningless. Maybe it's the top 200 Woke-iest albums or something.
They're fickle fucks those pitchfork staffers.

This is a good read, apart from the headline and the final few paragraphs.

The version of the internet we have landed up with often feels less like a place where we can connect to others, and more like a place where we have to learn what TikTok is in order to understand the import of the sentence “Ted Bundy’s granddaughter outed her entire family on TikTok,” and then later on to connect that event to another idiotic and depressing situation by saying “this is exactly like when Ted Bundy’s granddaughter outed her entire family on TikTok,” and on and on like that, until the moment comes where we all lose our grip on reality completely.

The version of the internet we have landed up with often feels less like a place where we can connect to others, and more like a place where we have to learn what TikTok is in order to understand the import of the sentence “Ted Bundy’s granddaughter outed her entire family on TikTok,” and then later on to connect that event to another idiotic and depressing situation by saying “this is exactly like when Ted Bundy’s granddaughter outed her entire family on TikTok,” and on and on like that, until the moment comes where we all lose our grip on reality completely.

I believed this till I found the asmr for aging men world that is the comments section of DIY videos and now I'm back to the internet being information again.

Although I nearly bodied someone with the work twitter account about ten minutes ago.

Ha that's a pretty class analysis of the bullshit behind internet terminology

Someone just did a Mr Robot on a Cayman Islands bank

I hacked a bank. I did it to give a liquidity injection, but this time since
below and the simple and humble people who resist and rebel against
injustices worldwide. In other words: I robbed a bank and gave away the
money.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back