Miscellaneous Articles You Should Read (3 Viewers)

LOL so glad to have an update on Caroline. I don't know what's worse, the glee the internet takes in taking her down a few pegs or the fact that she absolutely deserves it every time it happens.

Dude, will you please write a blog that's a digest of the internet? Just to keep culshie dads like me up to date enough to talk to teh kids

edit: I'm serious
I think I only came across her earlier this year when the whole stuff about her writing classes that never came to be blew up. The SERIOUS WRITER who wrote this piece here today is only slightly less unlikeable than her isn't she?

We're all just cravenly looking to be told we're on the "right side of history".

What? It was too windy for the planes to fly? Or they were farting too much? Neither makes any sense
Stuck on a sailboat somewhere? It happens (not to me)

Edit: sorry, I meant A YACHT

Last edited:
I think I only came across her earlier this year when the whole stuff about her writing classes that never came to be blew up. The SERIOUS WRITER who wrote this piece here today is only slightly less unlikeable than her isn't she?
I’m not sure she’s as much of a victim as she’d like us to think she is.

An ongoing breakdown happening on her instagram

Yeah, listen. I think a lof of women have experienced various levels of dilution of this story, with toxic platonic female friendships. I have to some degree, though of course without Yale Plates and Amsterdam. I have a lot of empathy for how the writer expressed the feeling of being in someone beautiful (however percieved) and rich's shadow, etc. But it was also really hard to feel sorry for someone who KEPT inserting themselves back into the situation, who put so much of their self worth into comparing themselves with someone else and then being mad at them about it, and also, someone who despite wanting to write their own story, outed someone elses mental health and drug issues? IDK.

I saw someone on twitter describe it as very "She wears short skirts, I wear t-shirts, she's cheer captain and Im on the bleachers" and yes. Extremely very. Clearly CC is absolutely insane, but this writer wan has a LOT of internalised misogyny going on in this article.

Give us the movie already. In a throwback to "Must Love Dogs" (which... has a similar plot, actually), I recommend 20s Janene Garofalo and Uma Thurman in the leads.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back