Miscellaneous Articles You Should Read (4 Viewers)

This is my last of these for a while. No idea when the social media machine is kicking in.

This is my last of these for a while. No idea when the social media machine is kicking in.

this is officially published now, so you guys can share at will now as I know you were all planning to :p

Excellent and important piece by Una Mullaly in the Times today. Dublin really is going to shite. Hope something can be done about it until we reach the point where we're actively telling tourists to fuck off a la Barcelona

I think the general consensus is that Jackie Brown is his best, and that's because he didn't write the story himself. Dude has nothing to say about anything except that he loves films. I haven't watched a new film by him since Inglorious Bastereds, which was decent entertaining fluff imho.

If you are into 90s punk gigs and BMX in the north

Has Tarantino made a good movie since Pulp Fiction? I mean a movie that's good all the way through and not just the odd bit here and there? Maybe Django and that's it?

He just keeps fucking up the endings since essentially Jackie brown? Like look at the chronology. jackie brown then a 6 year gap before kill bill.

(i haven't watched the directors cut here) but that was a few really fun episodes with a questionable ending.

After that:

Death proof - compelling movie with a kind of silly ending.

inglorious basterds - great start, amazing high tension multilingual scenes and then pulls out a comedy hitler after every other character being developed pretty solidly.

Django unchained - a dancing horse ends his reinvention of the west. (sounds good on paper actually)

The hateful eight. amazing snow dialog epic, visually amazing, last 20 minutes are some kind of crap gore comedy.

I'm still checking torrents more or less daily for the new one though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back