Miscellaneous Articles You Should Read (2 Viewers)

I only watched the video but i surmised that my job would be impossible but i could probably run some of my social life kinda ok. I think thumped is a no-no due to hosting @pete ?
The server isn’t with any of them. I use some services like google fonts, google analytics, some other bits that are pulled from CDNs, and I have used amazon s3 & Cloudfront in the past (until that billing near-miss a couple of months back), and there are a few other bits and pieces that would stop working for you, but nothing critical.

This is probably the first thoughtful piece on the whole Michael Jackson thing i've come across

tangentally related:

someone was joking on twitter the other day "Do you think that maybe we have enough articles?" (in general) and I have to agree.

if you open that Slate link it redirects to their GDPR page - click the privacy policy link, scroll all the way to the bottom, and click on the Third Party Partner Page to opt out of data collection, and it brings you right back to the same GDPR page.

Life's too short for this shit.

This is probably the first thoughtful piece on the whole Michael Jackson thing i've come across

tangentally related:

someone was joking on twitter the other day "Do you think that maybe we have enough articles?" (in general) and I have to agree.

Pretty sure I tweeted that we'd reached peak think piece two years ago.

I half read that article in work but like, if you were to take out all the names and places and songs and replace them with 'priest, Vatican, rosary' how would it read?

Pretty sure I tweeted that we'd reached peak think piece two years ago.
You weren't as funny.

I half read that article in work but like, if you were to take out all the names and places and songs and replace them with 'priest, Vatican, rosary' how would it read?
Like an article not about celebrity?

Glancing at that I thought the "left" had turned against <em> tags for some reason

This is the article to end all articles. I honestly am rattled after reading it, such a tremendous discovery.

Just spent the evening reading that, pretty epic stuff alright! Thanks for sharing it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back