Miscellaneous Articles You Should Read (2 Viewers)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

just reading a good piece on instagram there

I don't despise men, but no one can deny that their opinions on women have attributed to the insecurity as a whole. In my mind, I think some men believe that women don't (and shouldn't) have a hair out of place on our pretty little wig-weaves. Then, when they see what women actually look like, they freak out.

THOUGHT PROVOKING.

User Data and Cookie Consent

While Viceland also has a younger audience than many networks, its average age is still 42, which has had the effect of both expanding and aging Vice’s demographic. This was more than a small problem for a company whose entire selling proposition was its ability to reach a young audience. Over the years, Vice has proclaimed itself the voice of Generations X, then Y, and now Z, the youngest of whom don’t identify with the punk tenor of the company’s origins. Vice’s audience still skews male, and a loyal chunk still lingers from the company’s more macho days. (A Vice staffer told me it was relatively easy to get access to law enforcement: “Nobody loves Vice more than cops.”)

It just reads like a middle aged man constantly tripping over himself for fear of being called out of touch and trying to second guess every possible critic of his opinion. Which all of his articles read as but this one is particularly over the top.

There's nothing wrong with it, in fact i'd say it is worth a read.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back