Miscellaneous Articles You Should Read (2 Viewers)

seanc

I believe in Soup Tubes.

Also, I have a friend who, having only started investigative journalism in his forties, got an article published in Vice. And then a couple of more. Later, as he became more well known in his field, the fact that he was a Vice freelancer stopped him from being taken seriously by other publications. What started as his "in", ended up becoming an albatross around his neck.

Vice is great, in it's own way. I'd love to think that I've just become smarter over the last few years, rather than think that they've gotten worse. But I don't really know.

And yes, every inference and nuance is, like, intentional.

Bernie Lomax

I believe in Soup Tubes.

Also, I have a friend who, having only started investigative journalism in his forties, got an article published in Vice. And then a couple of more. Later, as he became more well known in his field, the fact that he was a Vice freelancer stopped him from being taken seriously by other publications. What started as his "in", ended up becoming an albatross around his neck.

Vice is great, in it's own way. I'd love to think that I've just become smarter over the last few years, rather than think that they've gotten worse. But I don't really know.

And yes, every inference and nuance is, like, intentional.
I hate follow a few vice writers on twitter.

Users who are viewing this thread

We're listening to...

• WFLYTD NIGHTCORE
    5W3375W3375W337L1K3BUBBL36UM
    six impala
    WFLYTD NIGHTCORE

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads